Presenting a calendar that comes to life!
Take a small action today to be part of a bigger movement of change. As part of The Hindu Group’s CSR initiative, here’s a unique calendar that grows into twelve plants on your office desk or in your home garden. The process is pretty simple - just follow a few simple steps given below.
Love the idea? Then, please share a picture of you planting the paper on ‘The Hindu Reader Connect’ page on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Let each month be a reminder of a different way in which we can grow responsibly.
What you need:
- A pot or a gardening spot
- Soft soil manure or a coco peat
- Water sprinkler
- Fill the pot with soil, manure and coco peat
- Moisten the paper and tear it into pieces
- Place the paper pieces on the compost soil
- Cover the paper with a thin layer of coco peat/manure
- Spray water regularly to keep the paper moist until the seeds germinate
Note: This order needs 20 days for processing and shipping